The Classic® needle range is manufactured in a modern factory inside a class 10,000 clean room, complying with standards which exceed European Medical Directive requirements, aided by advanced analytic and testing facilities for quality controls which comply to ISO 13485 standards.
All Classic needles are sterilised with Ethylene Oxide providing 3 years storage stability.
The Classic Jade needle has a fine and smooth silicon coating making the insertion even more gentle for sensitive patients. The ergonomically designed and lightweight plastic handle makes the needles convenient to use.
How to use Classic Jade Plastic Handle Needles
To achieve light and IMPACT-LESS needle insertion:
- Remove needle from blister
- Holding the tube push the handle into the guide tube very slightly (approx 1mm)
- Using the index finger to hold the handle against the guide tube.
- Place needle on site
- Put finger on handle
- Press handle down to inject needle
- Take away guide tube and manipulate the needle