Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Endometriosis DVD
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disease that frequently causes great discomfort to patients. This DVD program comprehensively covers the Chinese medical theories and therapies used in the treatment of endometriosis. Features include:
- A thorough investigation of the causes, pathomechanisms, and clinical manifestations of endometriosis, based on a solid foundation of both Chinese medical theory and biomedicine.
- An overview of the diagnostic process and management of endometriosis in an integrated medical setting.
- Cutting-edge treatments with moxibustion, including techniques for making medicinal cakes for use with moxa, as well as warm needling.
- Acupuncture therapy based on pattern identification to help practitioners create customized treatments.
- Electro-acupuncture techniques, cautions, and indications to guide practitioners to the most effective methods for each case.
- Additional methods of treatment for integrated medical settings, including point injection therapy, medicinal plasters, auricular acupuncture, and others.