Do the Journal of Chinese Medicine and Balance Healthcare Ltd Share the Information They Receive?
We know that your information is important and value the trust that you place in us by using this website. We never sell customer information and would only transfer such information to an outside party should such a transfer be mandated by law or necessary to assist with fraud prevention.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Are there any circumstances in which this information could pass to other parties?
In the event that the Journal of Chinese Medicine was acquired, customer information would of course be one of the transferred assets.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for user analysis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual, unless that information has been given by a user with informed consent.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer
- Track the resources that you access.
The following is a table of Cookies used on this website, their purpose and use. If you do not wish these Cookies to be collected you can opt-out at anytime.
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|Session & Typo3 Content Management Cookie||Session & fe_typo_user||We use session cookies to record an individual users preferences that the user has specified, so that each time the user returns their preferences remain. Commonly this would be language settings, shopping carts, anything where you have indicated a preference. Where forms are used on the site, we hold the information in a session cookie so that we can improve the user experience on the site. Should a user, for example, forget to fill in parts of a form when submitting a form, we can auto-fill the values for those fields that have been filled in, thereby reducing the amount of fields a user needs to amend. This information is stored only in your browser and is destroyed once your browser is closed.|
|Google Analytics||__utmz __utmc __utmb __utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
How we will use your information
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Personal Information - In the course of using this website or contacting IHP+ your personal information may have been freely given by the user for contact purposes (name, address, telephone number, email). You can contact us at anytime to have these details removed from our database.
Cookies - Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Your continued use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance to any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Conditions of Use
If you choose to visit jcm.co.uk, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at jcm.co.uk, please send a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it.