Acupuncture and Dietary Advice for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD)
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £32.78
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)is a chronic condition marked by persistent inattention, hyperactivity, and sometimes impulsivity. It begins and is mostly diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. Two thirds of children with ADHD have symptoms as adults. Children with ADHD often have trouble functioning at home and in school and often struggle to make and keep friends. If left untreated, ADHD may interfere with school and work, as well as with social and emotional development. Acupuncture is reported to be an effective non-pharmacological way to support ADHD treatment. This inspirational training course is a series of videos covering the causes of ADHD from a TCM perspective: (1) Cranial compression, (2) Lingering pathogenic factors, as well as the five main types of ADHD presentations. (3) Heat, (4) Phlegm, (5) Toxic heat, (6) Toxic heat with phlegm, (7) Kidney deficiency. This course is the first of its kind about: Treating ADHD with Acupuncture and Dietary Advice.
- Understand the definition of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)and how the symptoms of persistent inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity present in the real world.
- Learn about the significance of understanding ADHD from a TCM perspective and how to treat Cranial compression and Lingering pathogenic factors (LPFs).
- Gain an insight into ADHD from a TCM perspective including Heat; Phlegm; Toxic heat; Toxic heat with phlegm; Kidney deficiency.
- Learn Acupuncture protocols and Herbal formulas to treat ADHD.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/acupuncture-and-dietary-advice-for-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.