The Twelve Meridian System: Balance System Acupuncture - Level 4
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £54.63
By Sonia Tan
Expand your Balance Acupuncture knowledge with advanced applications. In this brief overview, learn to use Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan’s Twelve Magical Points or Meridians System strategy for balancing all 12 channels!
This abridged advanced course will provide further learning and development of the Acupuncture style of Balance System Acupuncture, describing and understanding the relationship of the regulating and harmonizing all 12 primary meridians. The course will include case analysis using Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan’s Twelve Magical Points or Meridian System strategy to provide further understanding and devise effective acupuncture treatments. Common clinical areas of concern will be reviewed with respect to their channel theory differentiation into Balance System Acupuncture diagnostic and treatment strategies. Review and understanding of how to differentiate common internal medicine and Zangfu conditions into their appropriate Balance System Acupuncture treatments will be covered. Students will be able to formulate safe and effective therapeutic plans incorporating the Twelve Meridian / Magical System of Balance System Acupuncture. PRE-REQUISITES: Single Systems: Balance System Acupuncture Level 1, Multiple Systems: Balance System Acupuncture Level 2, Channel-Conversion: Balance System Acupuncture Level 3.
- Review and understand Foundational and Advanced Balance Acupuncture Systems.
- Identify, select and apply combinations of the twelve primary channels, the five shu-transporting points, mirror/imaging, four-segment timing and yin/yang balance. Explain how to regulate and treat the entire body using all twelve primary meridians.
- Construct a Channel diagnosis from a Zang-Fu diagnosis in order to devise an acupuncture treatment.
- Identify complicated cases which are applicable to using all twelve primary meridians.
- Apply the Twelve Meridian system to treat complex internal medical conditions and design a treatment plan/strategy that incorporates the Twelve Meridian system.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/the-twelve-meridian-system-balance-system-acupuncture-level-4.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.