Korean Hand Therapy Advanced - Course 1, Part 4
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £11.40
This learning module is part of the KHT Advanced Topics Series, which covers more challenging topics following the basic courses. This course is the fourth of five chapters that covers topics on Micro-meridians Therapy. This course explores the information necessary to understand the major aspects of four KHT Micro-meridians: The Liver, Gall Bladder, Pericardium, and Triple Heater. Content that is presented includes the comparison of the Micro-Meridians and their body counterparts, the pathway on the hand, and the major functions of the important points. Protocols to treat various health issues are also explored.
- Students will understand the relationship between the body and hand Micro-meridians.
- Students will understand the major aspects of four KHT Micro-meridians: The Liver, Gall Bladder, Pericardium, and Triple Heater.
- Students learn the general indications for each Micro-meridian covered in the course.
- Students will understand the functions, characteristics, and symptoms associated with major points on the Micro-meridians covered in the course.
- Students will learn treatment strategies and protocols associated with the Micro-meridians illustrated in the course.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1610/s/korean-hand-therapy-advanced-course-1-part-4/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.