Pediatric Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine with JingShen Pediatrics Series - Course 1
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £267.66
In this introductory module, we will explore the general principles, common patterns of disharmony, and causes of pathology that are unique to treating children. We will focus on the special considerations in treating children and how to understand and integrate basic Eastern and Western diagnostic approaches.
- Learns will understand the essential differences between children and adults in assessment of patients
- Learners will have a fundamental understanding of the Wei Qi mechanisms and unique pathologies in pediatrics
- Learners will be able to describe the physiology of the cycles of 7 and 8 based on Chinese Medical Theory
- Learners will have a fundamental understanding of gestation and principles for treating pregnant mothers
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/pediatric-acupuncture-chinese-medicine-with-jingshen-pediatrics-series-course-1.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.