Facial Acupuncture: A Biomedical Approach for Diagnosing and Treating Facial Conditions
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £54.62 VAT Exempt
Internationally renown for her ability to effectively integrate Eastern and Western medical knowledge of facial aging, Dr. Shellie Goldstein, with 30 years of experience, presents a through understanding of facial anatomy with interfacing TCM theory and treatment protocols. This engaging lecture leads the viewer through a power point presentation introducing a Western medical perspective of the anatomy of the face. Facial pain such as temporomandibular disorders (TMD) and myofascial pain will be explained with options for effective acupuncture and anillary treatment options. Aging concerns, common dermatological concerns will be discussed along with acupuncture treatment strategies and protocols.
- Understanding the anatomy and structure of the face.
- Understanding and treating facial pain -TMJ and myofacial inflammation.
- Understanding and treating the anatomical alterations and muscle changes of the aging face.
- Understanding and treating skin conditions – dyschromia, acne, rosacea.
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/facial-acupuncture-a-biomedical-approach-for-diagnosing-and-treating-facial-conditions.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.