Treating Children, Level 1: Foundations - Course 3
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £92.86
This module is the third in a five-part series that provides you with the essential tools to expand your acupuncture practice to include treating babies and children. Digestive health is the foundation of childhood development and constipation is common, either as a presenting complaint or as an additional symptom to another illness. Often just regulating the bowels can be enough to clear conditions such as abdominal pain, insomnia, eczema, asthma etc. This module also covers aspects of diet that are most relevant in the treatment of children, based on traditional Chinese principles. In addition, in this module we discuss chronic diarrhoea, the most common form in the clinic, and how to treat it with acupuncture and with dietary advice.
- Understand how constipation in childhood can lead to a range of conditions such as abdominal pain, insomnia, eczema, asthma etc.
- Learn how to regulate the bowels.
- Understanding the energetics of food and common foods in a Western child's diet that lead to health issues.
- Understanding acute and chronic diarrhoea and how to treat it with acupuncture and with dietary advice.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/treating-children-level-1-foundations-course-3.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.