Treating Children, Level 2: Chronic and Complex Conditions - Course 2
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £109.25
This module is part of series and covers two important topics: insomnia and enuresis (bed wetting). Insomnia in babies and children is very common and Acupuncturists are frequently asked to help. Parents kept awake by their children are often desperate to try anything, as they themselves are exhausted. Nocturnal Enuresis is described as involuntary and repeated passage of urine during sleep. It is very common in young children. The age when it is considered to be a real problem depends on the child and the parents, usually when the child starts to spend time away from home staying with friends when it is then an embarrassment. With virtually no western medical cure, acupuncture is an effective solution.
- Understand the underlying causes of insomnia in babies and children.
- Learn how to effectively treat childhood insomnia while coaching parents with the best strategies.
- Understand nocturnal enuresis from a TCM perspective and how best to manage it.
- Learn how important the family dynamic and home environment is and the effects on bed wetting and insomnia.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1977/s/treating-children-level-2-chronic-and-complex-conditions-course-2/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.