Treating Children, Level 3: Advanced Troublesome Conditions - Course 1
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £49.16
This module is part of an advance series looking at chronic and complex conditions that western medicine finds difficult to treat. Participants are expected to have a high level of prior learning and clinical experience because this course dives deep into the most challenging conditions. Module 6 covers abdominal pain and colic and uses key diagnostic tools to differentiate the associated patterns for each. Participants will have video tutorials and training notes covering the main causes of colic and abdominal pain including attack of cold, blockage, shock and cranial compression, Qi obstruction and blood stasis (including appendicitis), Spleen Qi xu, retention of phlegm, lingering pathogenic factor and worms. Treatment protocols are provided for each condition.
- To be able to differentiate between abdominal pain and colic based on the different signs and symptoms.
- Understand the aetiology and pathology of common abdominal pain and colic presentations.
- Know how to form an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Learn acupuncture protocols for the all conditions; attack of cold, blockage, shock and cranial compression, Qi obstruction and blood stasis (including appendicitis), Spleen Qi xu, retention of phlegm, lingering pathogenic factor and worms.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1978/s/treating-children-level-3-advanced-troublesome-conditions-course-1/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.