Treating Children, Level 3: Advanced Troublesome Conditions - Course 3
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £114.71
This course is for practitioners seeking high-level advanced training in pediatric acupuncture, covering chronic and complex conditions that western medicine finds difficult to treat. Participants are expected to have prior learning and clinical experience because this course dives deep into the most challenging conditions: (1) Asthma (2) Immunizations (3) Measles (4) Whooping cough. This course uses key diagnostic tools to differentiate the associated patterns for each complex condition. Participants will have video tutorials and training notes covering the main causes, patterns of disharmonies and treatment protocols for each condition.
- Understand how asthma relates to childhood immunizations and lingering pathogenic factors.
- Gain an insight into illness and the view of measles and whooping cough from a TCM perspective.
- Learn effective protocols for treatment of chronic and complex conditions.
- Learn the main causes, patterns of disharmonies and treatment protocols for each condition.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1980/s/treating-children-level-3-advanced-troublesome-conditions-course-3/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.