Sperb's Herbs - Course 1
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £10.92
This is an exciting episode of the Sperb's Herbs, Chinese Singles podcast. This episode covers the Chinese herb gou qi zi, commonly known as Goji. Each episode of the podcast will go into great depth about a single herb. Besides covering the basics of Chinese herbology including category, and functions, we will explore the history, quality, science, pharmacology, evidence, and any potential interactions of each herb. And then there is always something a little quirky about an episode. Whether that is a unique story or an interesting perspective, there will always be something different to learn about episode's herb.
- Comprehend basic Chinese and bio- medical information about Gou Qi Zi (Goji)
- Converse about the current scientific evidence about the uses, dangers, and effectiveness of Gou Qi Zi (Goji)
- Understand the history of Gou Qi Zi (Goji), especially in the context of the Chinese classics
- Understand and prevent any potential drug-herb interactions
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1954/s/sperb-s-herbs-course-1/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.