Sperb's Herbs - Course 2
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £10.92
This is an exciting episode of the Sperb's Herbs podcast. This episode covers the Chinese formula Shi Quan Da Bu Tang. Each episode of the podcast will go into great depth about herbs. Besides covering the basics of the formula including category, and functions of both the formula and the individual herbs in the formula, we will explore the history, science, pharmacology, evidence, and any potential interactions of each formula. And then there is always something a little quirky about an episode. Whether that is a unique story or an interesting perspective, there will always be something different to learn about episode's formula. This episode has an interview with master herbalist, Dr. Min Fan.
- Comprehend basic Chinese and bio- medical information about Shi Quan Da Bu Tang
- Be able to converse about the current scientific evidence about the uses, dangers, and effectiveness of Shi Quan Da Bu Tang
- Understand the history of Shi Quan Da Bu Tang, especially in the context of the Chinese classics
- Understand and prevent any potential drug-herb interactions
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/2002/s/sperb-s-herbs-course-2/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.