Acupuncture for Dysmenorrhea DVD
Acupuncture therapy is one of the most effective treatments for dysmenorrhea. This DVD program carefully presents several acupuncture techniques for treating menstrual pain, and introduces a variety of supplementary treatment methods. Mastery of the techniques presented in this video will allow acupuncturists to maximize the benefits that they can offer to their patients with dysmenorrhea. Other features include:
- A detailed analysis of etiology and pathology gives the student a clear understanding of the disease from both biomedical and Chinese medical perspectives.
- Differential diagnosis helps the practitioner distinguish painful menstruation from other common ailments.
- Treatment categories divided according to pattern identification help practitioners develop clear treatment strategies.
- Supplementary treatment methods include: electro-acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, intradermal needling therapy, wrist-ankle needling, and injection therapy.
|Author||Professor Jia Chengwen|
|Publisher||People's Medical Publishing House|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.