The Journal of Chinese Medicine is the foremost English language journal on all aspects of Chinese medicine. Since its first issue in 1979 it has provided practitioners, students and researchers with the highest level of theoretical and clinical articles on acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, dietary medicine, medical qigong and Chinese medical history and philosophy. The journal is published three times a year in February, June and October.
An annual subscription offers:
- Three print issues per year plus exclusive access to the single greatest online Chinese medicine resource in the English-language
- Up to 25% off selected online courses on JCM On Demand
- Preferential prices and discounts on JCM events
- Our entire (40+ year) back content = 1000+ full pdf articles
- 1500+ abstracts of articles from the Beijing-published Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dozens of articles from the Journal of the UK's Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK
- Thousands of research news items
JCM print plus online subscription (Rest of the World)
Starting at £40.00With this product, you earn up to 90 loyalty points.