A Manual of Acupuncture latest digital news
Major new versions of A Manual of Acupuncture phone apps and Online Edition (website) are now here
Click here to sign up for a fully-featured trial - no credit card required!
Update March 2019
We have listened to feedback and completely re-designed our apps and website. Here are some of the highlights:
- One-time payment for 'Pro' membership now allows full access to the mobile apps and the Online Edition website for life.
- 'Pro' membership now costs less than half the old equivalent.
- For those who require access to essential information via the mobile app only, 'Standard' membership is available via the app at a reduced rate (and you can upgrade to 'Pro' later if you like).
- Improved website navigation.
- Website now compatible with mobiles/tablets.
- Mobile app has better compatibility with new phones and much greater stability.
- All the great features from the previous versions (point location/channel/anatomy videos, multiple self-testing modules ('Pro' level only), the full unabridged text ('Pro' level only) of the Manual etc.)
- Much-improved customer support.
- Click here to see all the features.
Try 'Pro' membership now for free - no credit card required!
Just sign up for a free account by clicking here, or download the free app via the Apple App Store or Google Play (search 'Manual of Acupuncture') and follow the prompts.
We believe this is the ultimate learning and reference resource available to acupuncture students and practitioners today, and we're continually working to make further improvements. Here are some of the things people are saying:
Upgrade of the decade! I have owned A Manual of acupuncture app since the day it was launched, and I have used it weekly, if not daily, ever since. This app has been my go to Acupuncture app for my clinical practice and clinical research because of its ease-of-use and detailed description, and my favorite part are the videos which is second to none of any other apps out there for acupuncture... The upgrade is user-friendly, works great on my iPad Pro , As well as on my Samsung galaxy note 9 and they are syncing beautifully. The videos are clear & crisp and they even have a separate tab so you can go straight to them faster. You can add your own notes and the Pro edition has a very thorough reference section along with videos of the channels and collaterals and so much more. It took a week for the glitches to get through but it was well worth the wait because of customer service staying on top of the issues. I suggest you upgrade to the Pro version whether you are a student or doctor. This app is back to being number one Acupuncture app on Apple and Google play store. Well done MOA team and thanks for your support to our profession.
mehall7 (Apple AppStore)
The Best Acupuncture App. This app is a must for all beginner to intermediate level Acupuncturists... The most amazing thing which sets apart from Peter Deadman book is the VIDEOS. The videos are HD precisely crafted for all the points & the best part is that in each video the angle & depth of insertion are very clearly shown, which we won't find anywhere. Huge thanks to JCM & app developers.
V.K. (Google Play store)
Best Acupuncture App, Period I have to admit, switching from an iPhone 4s to a Galaxy Note 3, my only true lament (though I do also find the speech to text and voice command aspect to be clumsy by comparison) was that this app wasn't available. It is by far better than the rest of the acupuncture apps I have explored, which are many. I love the book that this app is based from, & I absolutely love this app! Very glad that it is now available for Android!
J.P. (Google Play store)
Please note: owners of the old phone apps are entitled to 'Standard' access at no extra cost. If you have trouble updating to the new version of the app, please email [email protected]
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.