JCM print plus online subscription (Institutions)
An annual subscription gives you three print issues per year - delivered to your door - plus exclusive 24-hour online access to:
- the entire JCM archive (from 1979 onwards) in pdf format
- over 1500 abstracted articles from the Beijing-published Journal of Chinese Medicine. Many of these abstracts are crammed with clinical detail
- selected articles from the journal of The Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- selected articles from the journal of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- thousands of items from our ever-growing Chinese medicine and lifestyle research archive
For conditions affecting the subscriptions, please see below. To order more than one year's subscription, add the required number of years to the Quantity field.
- Institutional access is restricted to the institution's externally facing IP address. Institutional users are not restricted in the number of daily downloads. Once an Institutional subscription is purchased, the institution will need to provide JCM ([email protected]) with a range of external IPs used by their network before they can gain access.
- Once set up, institutional members should be able to access the JCM journal via any computer which accesses the internet via the institutions IP range. Institutional members who are off-site can access the JCM journal if the institution provides them with access to the internet via the institution's proxy server.
- Institutional subscriptions are offered on the strict understanding that a. access will only be available to students attending the institution or to library visitors, and b. that for educational institutions, access will be terminated for all users on graduation.
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.