Acupuncture for Treating the Hidden Roots of Disease - Course 3
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £81.22
The human basic “Constitution” is transmitted by the parental essences (Jing). In the pre-natal stage, the constitution will influence the preferential development of specific organ systems, thus defining the physiology and the morphology of the person. Additionally, the constitution (Jing & Zong Qi) will predispose the development of a specific "Temperament". Together with post-natal conditioning and personal life experiences the constitution and the temperament are responsible for the formation of individual belief systems and the psycho-emotional expressions of a person. The basic belief mechanisms and habitual mind-sets will further define how the outer world is perceived and will influence the physiology as well as the pathology of a person.
- Understanding the components of the Belief systems. Inherited energies: Jing, Zong & Ming. Influence of the 5 constitutions on anatomy, morphology, Zang-fu, primary & sinew channels. Constitutional combinations. Psychological impact of the 8 Extra.
- Learn to identify the constitution by analyzing: body shape; face; hands; appearance, psychological patterns & beliefs. Disharmony patterns of the Fire, Water and Wood constitutions. How to apply specific acupuncture strategies for harmonizing them.
- Learn to identify the constitution by analyzing: body shape; face; hands; appearance, psychological patterns & beliefs. Disharmony patterns of the Earth and Metal constitutions. How to apply specific acupuncture strategies for harmonizing them.
- Clinical application and case studies
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1993/s/acupuncture-for-treating-the-hidden-roots-of-disease-course-3/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.