Ethics and Laws in Acupuncture and TCM Research
- Understand the philosophy of ethics.
- Know the conduct of right and wrong.
- Understand moral diversity.
- Discover the history behind national and international regulatory policies on ethics in clinical medicine and human subject research.
This course details those ethical topics to consider when dealing with patients and human subjects, professional and legal ethics, and public ethics in the acupuncture and TCM research setting. Stories of real life theft, misconduct and fraud committed by high level doctors and researchers make this course fun to watch for students, clinicians and researchers.
The acupuncture and Oriental medicine profession has the NCCAOM® Code of Ethics which is required content for PDA approved courses.
Upon completion of the course participants should have a basic understanding of the philosophy of ethics, conduct of right and wrong, moral diversity and the history behind national and international regulatory policies on ethics in clinical medicine and human subject research.
Provider - TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/ethics-and-laws-in-acupuncture-and-tcm-research/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.