Management of Seasonal and Perennial Allergies in Clinical Practice
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £51.30
Allergies, in particular hay fever, represent the fastest rising pathology around the world. Inherited “Atopic” conditions affect children at an early age and may even prove quite handicapping in some cases. Chinese medicine and acupuncture in particular are quite effective in managing not only the symptoms during the acute phase, but also in treating the deeper roots. This webinar covers: (1) The head energetics involving the sensory portals, ear, nose, throat and the eyes (2) Physio-pathology, diagnostic and therapeutic principles (3) Practical strategies for the treatment of: allergic rhinitis; allergic asthma.
- Allergic disease. Chinese physio-pathology. Notion of "hyper-reactivity". Notion of "de-synchronization". Seasonal and perennial allergies. Inherited (Atopic) conditions. Smptom analysis
- Exploring the head energetics involving the sensory portals, ear, nose, throat and the eyes; Primary channels involved; role of the Luo; Divergent and Extraordinary Vessels.
- Acupuncture protocols for the treatment of the acute phase and the allergic condition.
- Inherited (Atopic) conditions and the Extraordinary vessels. Prevention
- Asthmatic condition. Zang-Fu patterns. Treatment of the acute phase. Case studies. Sources
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1906/s/management-of-seasonal-and-perennial-allergies-in-clinical-practice/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.