TCM for Cognitive Health in Cancer Care
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Explain the physiology of cognition in Chinese Medicine
- Understand evidence-based treatment plans for a reduction in cognitive function
- Improve your diagnosis of cognitive-related issues in cancer and non-cancer patients.
- Know relevant studies that show the effect of acupuncture in the treatment of cognitive impairment
There is outstanding evidence for the effect of acupuncture in cancer patients who suffer a reduction in their cognitive function.
In this course, Dr Maimon will cover the TCM Physiology of cognition, give examples of diagnosis and treatment, and present innovative research showing changes in blood-tested biomarkers and fMRI changes in the brain itself, pointing to a potential new mechanism and explanation of how acupuncture works.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/tcm-for-cognitive-health/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.