The Pulse Atlas: Guide to Pulse Diagnosis
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £65.55
Pulse diagnosis is one of the fundamental objective tools in Chinese Medicine to have deep insight into all that a patient presents from their chief concern to underlying issues. This class strengthens the theoretical foundations with simple and clear descriptions along with illustrations! Many of the participants of this class are excited the have real "Take Aways" for use in the practice right away. These also give them huge building blocks for developing a more comprehensive understanding of the pulses. This class really begins and adds on to experienced practitioners' understanding of how pulses can be used for diagnosis!
- To understand the yin and yang of the pulse from a theoretical perspective.
- To understand the difference between the physical organ and the function of the organ in the pulse.
- To learn the Qualitative vs Quantitative aspects of the pulse.
- To learn the basic theory behind pulse diagnosis.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/catalog/product/view/id/1877/s/the-pulse-atlas-guide-to-pulse-diagnosis/category/134/|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.