Zangfu from the Ground Up: The Qualities and Movements of the Zangfu Organs
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £377.10
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Develop a clearer understanding of each organ based on the Huangdi Neijing.
- Recognize how each of the Wuxing, Five Phases, resonates through time and space in the body.
- Explore the specific terms used to describe the quality and actions of each organ.
- Grasp how the human body reflects the macrocosm of Heaven & Earth.
- Establish a deeper relationship with the body as a whole.
|Explore key characters and phrases related to the twelve Zangfu 臟腑 organs to deepen your understanding of their function and dysfunction. Chinese medical terminology represents a vital link to our interpretation of Chinese Medicine itself.|
This course provides a fresh look at Chinese Medicine through the Chinese characters to reveal their meaning. Guided by Deborah Woolf Lic Ac, a keen acupuncturist and enthusiastic lecturer with over 15 years of experience, this course focuses on texts dealing with the twelve Zangfu from Suwen 2, Suwen 4 and Suwen 8. These texts will illustrate the qualities of each organ.
No previous knowledge of the Chinese language/characters is necessary!
But you will gain some.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/zangfu-from-the-ground-up/?v=88588bacf0da|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.