The Treatment of Digestive Disorders from Master Tung’s Meridian Perspective
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Effectively use Master Tung acupuncture points to treat disorders of the digestive system.
- Employ a proven gastritis protocol to support your patients.
- Improve your ability to treat digestive disorders using acupuncture.
- Deepen your understanding of the channels connected to the digestive system.
- Explore digestive system disorders in light of Master Tung’s acupuncture.
The first part of this course focuses on observations of the digestive system according to channel theory. The second part deals with treating digestive system disorders using Master Tung acupuncture with a focus on a treatment protocol for gastritis.
We look at how the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) is reflected in the 12 primary channels and accordingly which channels can be used to treat disorders of the stomach and intestines.
We discuss the physiology of the Tai Yin and Yang Ming channels in relation to the creation and absorption of post-natal Qi from food and the connection to the Shao Yang channel in relation to the regulation of movement in the digestive system.
Master Tung’s unique acupuncture enables us to expand our vision and see a broader picture of the many treatment possibilities that can be used to effectively treat digestive disorders. Master Tung is considered to be a major influence on today’s acupuncturists, as his treatments are extremely effective using very few needles.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/gastritis-master-tung/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.