The Nectar of Plants: Essential Oils and Chinese Medicine Series - Course 3
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £218.50 VAT Exempt
The Nectar of Plants, Part III - Individuation & Evolution takes a special and close look at the deepest level of our being, the yuan or essence level. This level includes our sense of who we are, our genetics and how we evolve in this lifetime as well as from generation to generation. This level is often hidden or “secret” and not easily accessible, yet with essential oils that are themselves the “essence” or innermost aspect of a plant, this level becomes not only accessible but even can be subject to conscious evolution. Healing from the yuan level makes it possible to heal both past and future generations, while charting new directions in this very body in this lifetime. Essential oils offer a simple, non-invasive and powerful way to tap into this deep layer of awareness as well as catalyzing changes throughout the body.
- Articulate the basic theory and practice of using essential oils from Chinese medical perspective.
- Understand and discuss the relationship between wei qi, ying qi and yuan qi as a framework for post-natal life dynamics.
- Discuss the unique properties of essential oils including use of notes, effects on the spirit and their relationship with essence.
- Utilize essential oils to create unique formulas for individual cases.
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.