Intentional Design Masterclass
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £34.20
Feng Shui for the Inside Out
A powerful tool for personal transformation is literally right at your doorstep. In this 2-hr masterclass, Dr. Jaime Rabin provides you with specific Feng Shui recommendations to harness the power of the home for healing - for you and your patients.
As an industrialized society, we spend approximately 90% of our time indoors and over 50% of our waking hours in our homes. As both science and spirituality have long known, our mood, mental state, and level of happiness are all greatly impacted by the sensory input around us. This sensory impact also affects how we feel about ourselves—and over time, it can actually rewire our brains to make us happier, healthier, and more whole beings. Therefore, since our homes are a container for the input we engage and interact with more than 50% of our waking hours, our homes are an untapped tool for healing and transformation. How do we tap into the power of our home? In this masterclass, Dr. Rabin introduces some of the more practical and intuitive principles of Feng Shui to harness the power of intentional design for use with patients/clients to improve therapeutic outcomes, as well as for the practitioner's own benefit. She outlines specific ways to apply the ancient Chinese art of intentional object placement, which has been used for thousands of years to create inspiring and harmonious environments; specifically: 1. The 3 F's of Spatial Harmony (Flow, Form, and Function). 2. Yin and Yang and the balance of the two principles within a space. 3. The five elements, their expression as personality types, and how to both enhance and balance those expressions with Feng Shui design recommendations.
- Learn the objectives of the course and the background of the instructor, as well as how the topic is related to increased patient engagement and expectations for improved patient outcomes.
- Learn how intentional design through the application of Feng Shui and the modification of sensory input over time can alter one's behavior and biology.
- Be able to advise patients on how to apply the 3 F's of Spatial Harmony: Flow, Form, and Function.
- Be able to advise patients on how to apply Feng Shui recommendations to balance yin and yang in the home.
- Be able to advise patients on how to implement Feng Shui recommendations to balance the Five Elements or to enhance or limit the expression of any of the element's expressions in the home.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.