Japanese Meridian Acupuncture Therapy - Course 1
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £51.30
This fun and informative class introduces you to the world of Japanese Meridian Therapy Acupuncture including the intuitive needling for the adjustment of the Qi and blood. Japanese Acupuncturist have a unique perspective on the Five Phases for needling, and diagnosis. Abdominal acupuncture needling and abdominal diagnosis, Five Phase comparative pulse taking, posture, advanced needling protocols, insertion and non-insertion needling, and immediate feedback systems will be discussed.
- Be able to understand Japanese approaches to needling.
- Understand how to use the Five Phases for diagnosis, point selection and treatment.
- Learn how to recognize deficient and excess locations and how they relate to overall treatment and diagnosis.
- Learn about the unique history of Japanese acupuncture.
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/japanese-meridian-acupuncture-therapy-course-1.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.