SAAM Acupuncture for PTSD and Kinetic Acupuncture for Piriformis Syndrome
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £34.20
Lecture on Saam Acupuncture for PTSD and Kinetic Acupuncture for Piriformis Syndrome. Saam Acupuncture utilizes Organ Centered Consciousness and Meditation on Acupuncture Points to treat and control the dynamics of PTSD. "Fear is a physical disease and it resides in the Kidneys" is the chief characteristic idea and thought process that brings the patients attention out of their head to the lower torso area of the Kidneys and acupuncture points of Saam Acupuncture's Kidney/ San Jaio combination. We utilize the Kidney points to channel the energy of the traumatic memories to the Kidney's and then utilize the energetic function of the San Jaio (which is expelling wind) to expel the traumatic memory by 'simply forgetting'. Piriformis Syndrome is a 'peripheral nerve impingement' condition that responds very well with Kinetic Acupuncture which incorporate movement of joint and limb exercises with acupuncture. Typically the movement exercises are stretching exercises. In this video you will see the movement exercises while needles are inserted. The meditation and stretching of Saam Acupuncture and Kinetic Acupuncture are done to give both patient and practitioner mastery and control over these conditions.
- Learn how to treat PTSD with Saam Acupuncture Kidney/ San Jaio combination
- Learn how to treat Piriformis Syndrome with Kinetic Acupuncture
- Learn to meditate on the acupuncture points of Saam Acupuncture
- Learn how to utilize Dr. John Sarno's 'Unconsious Rage' with Saam's Heart/ Gall Bladder B+ combination
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.