Anxiety & Fright Palpitations: A Common Complaint with Viable Solutions
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Treat anxiety and fright palpitations through the understanding of common classical Vs. Practical syndrome analysis with channel theory.
- Effectively analyze case examples and formulate an effective treatment plan.
- Explore the Channel theory approach: Shao Yin Axis, Shao Yang Axis, Jue Yin Axis.
- Understand the historical context of Palpitations, Fright Palpitations and Anxiety in Chinese Medicine.
- Recognize the blood and spirit (Xue-Shen) connections. Realize their role in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety and fright palpitation.
Anxiety and palpitations often go “hand in hand” in clinical practice and are common complaints we, Chinese Medicine practitioners, encounter frequently.
Classical channel theory in conjunction with relations of blood and spirit (Xue-Shen) offers a pragmatic approach for diagnosis and therapy for these conditions.
This course explores fundamental aspects of Anxiety and Fright palpitations, shows classical vs. practical syndrome differentiation and elaborates on effective acupuncture point combinations and herbs. It also covers specific clinical case examples.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/anxiety-and-fright-palpitations/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.