Understanding and Working with Individuals with Personality Disorders
This course introduces the concepts related to understanding personality disorders and the experiences of people struggling with them. It then takes that understanding and applies it to working more effectively with these individuals.
- Know what a personality disorder and which types of personality disorders are most likely to be seen in an acupuncture practice
- Know the characteristics, similarities and differences of types of personality disorders are most likely to be seen in an acupuncture practice
- Know the subjective experiences of individuals struggling with these conditions. In other words, what is it like for an individual who is dealing with a specific personality disorder and common interpersonal styles/behaviors commonly seen with each
- Be able to apply the understanding of these conditions to interactions with patients with these conditions and how that impacts what and how the acupuncturist interacts with the patient.
- Participants will become more aware of one's own reactions to individuals with these conditions so that the clinician can make more informed conscious choices about how and why one chooses to interact with these patients
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.