Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification (SMAC) Webinar Program - Module II: The Low Back, Hip and Groin - Course 2
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £338.67 VAT Exempt
This 2-day class highlights how the channel sinews (jingjin) also known in modern day as myofascial sequences organize efficient movement patterns and balance the major joint structures of the low back, hip and groin. Focus is on understanding how imbalances in these channels can contribute to pain and injury. Western assessment will be taught and practiced with TCM based acupuncture treatment and channel theory applied for the practitioner to discover measurable differences.
- Learn how low back, hip and groin myofascial pathways correlate with functional anatomy.
- Learn the tissues belonging to each sinew channel and their functional anatomy relationship.
- Learn in theory how to determine which my myofascial sinew channels need to be assessed and treated for musculoskeletal injury.
- Learn normal and abnormal movement patterns of the low back, hip and groin and its relationship to the sinew channels.
|External Website Url||https://www.cpd-cert.com/sports-medicine-acupuncture-certification-smac-webinar-program-module-ii-the-low-back-hip-and-groin-course-2.html|
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.