Five-Element Pulse Diagnosis and Treatment Strategies
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £21.85
By Neil Gumenick
This course will train practitioners to accurately read pulses, determining the degrees of excess or deficiency.
This course will train practitioners to accurately read pulses, determining the degrees of excess or deficiency. They will develop, step by step, the ability to determine what a given patient’s “normal” pulse should feel like if they were balanced, healthy, and “normal”. Then, they will learn to feel what is actually there. From this, appropriate treatment strategies can be carried out. Students will have the means to know, by pulse change, if their treatments were successful or not. Several essential treatment strategies will be presented, including Exit/Entry Blocks, imbalances between paired Officials (Organs/Functions) within an element, and transfers of energy using the K’e and Sheng Cycles.
- To accurately learn the pulse positions of all 12 Officials.
- To learn to use the extreme tip of the finger for pulse taking.
- To learn pulse diagnosis in stages.
- To learn to detect and clear Exit/Entry Blocks.
- To learn how to create balance and harmony by simple transfers of energy.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.