Intro to Alchemy
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £253.46
Using an Alchemical Approach in Your Practice
This class will introduce you to the Alchemy roadmap of treatments (such as the Thirteen Ghost Points and Ma DanYang's Starry Sky Points) and cultivation methods as well as the Alchemical Healer’s role in facilitating treatments.
This class will introduce you to the Alchemy roadmap of treatments and cultivation methods. We will examine the Alchemical Healer's role facilitating treatments to help clients walk their true road in life and the importance of the healer undergoing the Alchemical process before helping patients. Topics include an introduction to the facilitator's role in guiding treatments, meditations, energetic evaluations, and self-cultivation exercises. Alchemy is a fundamental aspect of early Chinese Medicine. Ancient master healers like Ge Hong and Sun SiMiao developed Alchemical healing protocols that focus on realizing each being's full potential rather than simply healing illness. The Alchemical Chinese Medicine approach incorporates an advanced understanding of the Five Elements and the Nine Palaces in conjunction with a number of clinical applications such as: Sun SiMiao's 13 Ghost Points - for PTSD, Trauma, and OCD; Ma DanYang's 12 Starry Sky Points - for helping someone find their alignment; The 9 Stages of Alchemy (based on Ge Hong's theories as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen) - a program of personal self-cultivation and enlightenment; The Grieving Treatment as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen - for someone who is stuck in grieving (up to many years after the death of a loved one); Healing Heart Pains as taught by Master Jeffrey Yuen - for loving yourself and healing addictions; and J.R. Worsley's Internal and External Devils/Dragons - for possession by Gui/Ghosts.
- Understanding the history, theory and relevance of Alchemical Chinese Medicine to a modern day acupuncture practice.
- Examination and discussion of the various types of Alchemical Treatments, including 13 Ghost Points, 9 Stages of Alchemy, Ma Da Yang's Starry Sky Points, The 9 Heart Pains for Addictions, and Grieving, among others.
- Explanation of the Alchemical approach to Elemental Energetics.
- Practice of Stage 1 Alchemy meditations for self-cultivation and for clients.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.