An Introduction To Japanese Style Prickling Neuro Stimulation Therapy
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £10.92
Prickling Neuro Stimulation is a relatively new form of needle-less acupuncture developed by Dr. Hiroshi Nagata, a neurosurgeon in Japan. PNST is still a unknown entity in the field of acupuncture. It is used mainly for treating a variety of pain related conditions. But its role in non-pain conditions is also known. PNST is an easy to incorporate technique. It does not require the practitioner to insert needles. It applies a quick prickling stimulation to the skin surface with a pointed tool. The acupuncturist does not need a complicated diagnosis before starting treatment. It is simple to learn, fast, effective and pain free form of treatment. It can be incorporated alongside classical acupuncture treatment if need be. This webinar explains all the theories associated with PNST including both the western and eastern explanations for the same. Some of the western explanations include stimulation of the peripheral nerves with the PNST probe, dermatomal activation of the nerves to affect specific pain areas on the body, balancing of the autonomic nervous system, etc. Eastern explanations include mechanisms like mind body integration, encourages body to regain natural healing power, etc. Basic PNST protocol along with the point locations are explained in a very simplified manner using visual presentations. PNST for treating individual pain conditions is outlined in a lucid step by step manner.
- Gain an appreciation of the Dermatomal anatomy of the body to ensure fast diagnosis and treatment
- Gain an appreciation of the various mechanisms which make PNST such a powerful treatment tool
- Learn how to apply the dermatomal theory in treating various pain related conditions with PNST
- Be able to induce a calming effect on the mind by balancing the autonomic nervous system
- Be able to perform a quick basic PNST treatment protocol on all patients
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.