Management of Seasonal and Perennial Allergies in Clinical Practice TCM Academy
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the physio-pathology, diagnostic and therapeutic principles of allergies
- Review the allergic process in Chinese medicine
- Apply practical strategies for the treatment of allergic rhinitis; allergic asthma
- Realize the head energetics involving the sensory portals, ear, nose, throat and the eyes
- Treat the root causes
Allergies, in particular hay fever, represent the fastest rising pathology around the world. Inherited “Atopic” conditions affect children at an early age and may even prove quite handicapping in some cases.
Chinese medicine and acupuncture in particular are quite effective in managing not only the symptoms during the acute phase, but also in treating the deeper roots.
In this course Dr. Montakab M.D. covers both seasonal and perennial allergies from western and Chinese perspectives of the causes and treatments for allergies. He talks in length of Allergic Rhinitis & Allergic Asthma, treatment strategies for acute phase and for prevention, points selection and demonstrate clinical cases.
There are sections about treating children, prevention and treatment of the root cause.
Provider - TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/seasonal-and-perennial-allergies/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.