Instant Pain Relief with Akabane Needles in Auriculotherapy
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £17.10
Please Note: This course is presented in Portuguese and translated into English simultaneously. This course was presented at 52nd Rothenburg Kongress of Traditional Chinese Medicine and brought a spectacular way to treat your patients with auriculotherapy. The main points were presented to give the professionals the capacity to locate the best point to do the treatment and to use the akabane needles with total security. We also offer the course's slides for the memorization of the points and to remember how needles should be applied. With no doubt, this is one of the best ways to treat the patient in auriculotherapy and gives the therapist a new tool to work with success. Another attraction is the speed with which the results are shown. These needles are inexpensive, the procedure is easy, and side effects are minimal.
- Understand what Auriculotherapy is and its types kinds of stimuli.
- Learn how to use akabane (Hainishin) needles.
- Learn how to improve pain and movement amplitude using ear acupoints with akabane needles.
- Learn the main ear acupoints for akabane's protocol.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.