Treating Menstrual Related Mental Emotional Disorders
TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Treat women’s mental emotional disorders throughout their life. Teenage Turmoil, Premenstrual Tension, Postpartum Depression, Menopausal Chaos.
- Discuss the pathomechanisms, diagnosis, herbal and acupuncture treatments of each of these categories.
- Use Dr Yi Tian Ni diagnosis and herbal formula for your treatments.
- Enrich your clinical work with new proven methods of treatments using both herbs and acupuncture.
In this course, Keren Sela shares Dr Yi Tian Ni’s thoughts along with her own clinical experience regarding the treatment of teenage turmoil, premenstrual tension, postpartum depression and menopausal chaos. Mrs Sela discusses the pathomechanisms, diagnosis, herbal and acupuncture treatments of each of these categories.
In her gynaecology classes, Dr Ni put a great emphasis on the mental-emotional aspects of women care. This course builds on those teaching to show how these imbalances show up at different phases in a woman life, related to the cycles of 7.
“This Course is in honour of the late Dr Yi Tian Ni, who introduced me to the wonderful world of women’s health care in Chinese Medicine.”
Dr Ni began teaching and practising TCM in the late 1960s, both in the PRC and the U.S.A. She carried on a tradition of medical practice handed down through many generations of her family. Dr Ni graduated and taught at the Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Her education included Western medicine and TCM, thus allowing her to participate in scientific research and publish several books and numerous papers.
Her teaching career included positions at the Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Intentional Training Center of Acupuncture and Herbs (jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health of the PRC), Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing (PRC), visiting professor of the American Institute of Oriental Medicine, and Professor of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California.
Provider: TCM Academy
|External Website Url||https://www.tcm.ac/courses/treating-menstrual-related-mental-emotional-disorders/?v=88588bacf0da|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.