Channel Conversion: Balance System Acupuncture - Level 3
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £76.47
In this abridged advanced course, students will expand their knowledge on the applications of Balance System Acupuncture and discuss a variety of internal syndromes including digestive, respiratory, gynecological and emotional states using “Channel Conversion” and the Yi Jing (I Ching). This class will further explore the relationships of the channels to the Guas of the I Ching and Multiple System balances. By exploring these connections, practitioners will learn how to develop simple treatments that affect the body at a deeper energetic level. The history of Zang-Fu diagnosis used for herbal diagnosis and treatment will be discussed and instruction will be given to teach students how to equate their Zang-Fu diagnosis with a Meridian diagnosis in order to devise effective acupuncture treatments. Finally, there will be discussion on cases of the practical application of Channel Conversion. PRE-REQUISITE: Single Systems: Balance System Acupuncture Level 1, Multiple Systems: Balance System Acupuncture Level 2.
- Describe and summarize the history of Balance Acupuncture and the Yi Jing.
- Identify which hexagram is associated with each meridian.
- Demonstrate how to convert one meridian’s hexagram to another meridian’s hexagram.
- Apply channel conversion to treat complex internal medical conditions.
- Diagnose and equate a Zang-Fu diagnosis with a channel diagnosis, and devise an acupuncture treatment plan.
Access Period: Lifetime
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.