The Three Essences: The Holistic Harmony of Heaven, Earth and Humankind
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £16.38
Humans have a very important role in the unity of man and nature. We in fact are an organized whole and encompass both being a part of nature and managing nature. The ancient Chinese metaphysics concept of the Three Essences (Sān Cái 三才) - Heaven, Earth and Humankind, can be applied and seen in various aspects of our life, and in concepts such as harmony of body, mind and spirit. In this short introductory webinar, see how the integration of these Three Essences apply within Acupuncture itself, as well as in our life as a whole. This course provides a brief introduction to the basic foundations of the metaphysical origins and framework of Sān Cái 三才 → The Three Essences of life in Chinese Metaphysics. The Three Essences are the ancient Chinese metaphysics concept of the unity and harmony of man and natural law - Heaven - Tiān 天, Earth - Rén 人 and Humankind - Dì 地. This concept can be applied and seen in various aspects of our life, and in aspects such as the harmony of body, mind and spirit. Students will learn some history of Feng Shui, Astrology and the Five Elements/Phases, and have a peek into how it is integrated with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- Contextualize Astrology, Feng Shui, Acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine within the history of Chinese Metaphysics and culture, and with respect to its relationship to each other.
- Outline the concepts of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and its interrelationship.
- Outline the basic origins of Ba Gua, Five Elements/Phases, Yin/Yang, Astrology, Feng Shui and Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- Identify the interrelationships of the concepts of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.
- Apply the Heaven, Earth and Humankind concepts to basic life examples including Astrology, Feng Shui, Acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.