Tongue Diagnosis in 5 Elements Model
*Discounted price for logged-in JCM subscribers only: £111.15
Tongue diagnosis is known as one of the main diagnostic pillars in the long history of Chinese medicine. The tongue is the first organ of the digestive system and can show us the a connection to the inside of the body. By observing the tongue in the five elements model, we can identify in few seconds who is the person in front of us and what are his/ her emotional and physical imbalances. When diagnosis is clear, the treatment will be fast, exact and simple even in difficult conditions. Tongue diagnosis has many advantages in comparison to other diagnostic methods. It is fast, simple, reliable, we can track changes with photographs, and of course in the technological world we live in, it is possible to diagnose people from any place on earth with the smartphone. In the seminar Aaron Zizov will introduce the method he is using on the last 15 years of his practice step by step, in a way that will make you understand the principles of tongue diagnosis in a very easy and friendly approach that can help you in your practice immediately. We will go briefly through the basic theories and philosophies of the Chinese medicine with their connection to the tongue, up to the main part of the workshop on the 11 categories and five association areas of the internal organs systems, with focus on each area and the different meanings of what we can see there. Then, we will see how to build a strategy for the treatment with acupuncture and herbs.
- Learn the tongue map in details. Build your patient's trust with giving them a whole picture of their situation. This will keep them for longer periods with the ability to follow the changes of their tongue.
- Learn the theory of tongue diagnosis from another perspective that is not learned in the TCM schools.
- Become a professional in Tongue Diagnosis and deliver the best results to your patients.
- Learn from Aaron's 20 years of experience and research on Tongue Diagnosis. Discover how to check the tongue step by step with a clear way to see all the pieces together.
- Treat your patients from distance with a reliable tool that will show you the inside world of your patients.
Access Period: Lifetime
Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
Provider: CPD Cert
|External Website Url
Write Your Own Review
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.