The Treatment of Sciatica with Chinese Medicine DVD
This DVD integrates Chinese medical and biomedical perspectives to evaluate the physiology, etiology, and pathomechanisms of sciatica. Also provides thorough diagnoses, as well as the most commonly seen clinical manifestations, and breakdown by pattern identification. This is a comprehensive video that answers your questions and helps you master this commonly seen disorder
- Includes comprehensive treatment section, which presents a variety of methods for combining Chinese medicinals with acupuncture.
- Thoroughly describes many other therapeutic techniques, including moxibustion, auricular acupuncture, electroacupuncture, Tui Na, cupping, steaming therapy, and point injection.
- Outlines detailed cautions and suggestions to ensure the safe application of these valuable techniques.
- Provides physical examination techniques to help guide diagnosis and treatment.Provides patient exercises which help to hasten recovery.
|Author||Professor Zhuang Lixing|
* Orders shipped outside of Europe are eligible for VAT relief and will not be charged VAT.